Sunday, April 29, 2018

End of the Semester Review

Thoughts about video:
I saw this video in the announcements and IMMEDIATELY knew I wanted to write my review post about it: Understanding mental illness through empathetic storytelling: Jake Morgan and Neal Walia at TEDxOU. As a psychology major, this topic greatly interests me. I also am concerned about how nobody talks about mental illnesses as much as they should. I liked how they brought up the issue and how both were so comfortable talking about it with each other when they weren't even close friends. I love those types of stories and I really liked this one as well!

Thoughts about image:
I really liked this quote in the image below, just because it's a cute motivational picture. I love that it outlined how lessons are learned and applied, and we should never give up in the middle. I think that is really important for us to remember this week especially, at the beginning of dead week. We have all come this far in the semester, and we may feel like quitting and not studying, but we have to remember not to give up in the middle! 

Source: A beautiful quote to send to people when they might be struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment